Author juiv, 30 January, 2015, 15:53
Why is my parcel RK013850479CN is still in the sort facility? It's been there for already 4 days. Maybe something wrong with the tracking?
Quote · Reply
Hello,

The tracking works just fine. Most probably the postal representatives forgot to update the status. It happens quite often. We expect your parcel to get its status updated when it is already in your city (in a couple of days).
Quote · Reply
Thank you!
Quote · Reply
Hello please help! I don't the know the whereabout of my item bought on aliexpress and shipped 22days ago. Tracking no: RF362983917SG, My order no. 71078183862313.
Quote · Reply
I am confused. I what to know if this parcel is already in Nigeria or not?
Quote · Reply
toyin Wrote:
I am confused. I what to know if this parcel is already in Nigeria or not?

Could you please tell us the exact date when the seller gave you the tracking number?
Quote · Reply
where can I locate my letter packet from Portugal RD740521785PT posted 31 days back
Quote · Reply
ophthalmology Wrote:
where can I locate my letter packet from Portugal RD740521785PT posted 31 days back

Hello, unfortunately the information shown on site is all we know about the parcel. No additional information is available neither on the post of Portugal, no on the Post of India.

You may try to contact the parcel sender and ask him to submit a parcel search inquiry.
Quote · Reply
Thank you I have contacted the seller. He has offer to resend the item
Quote · Reply
My package has been in china for a month? That dont seem right. Help? Please A000021512112145
Quote · Reply
ozzmedian Wrote:
My package has been in china for a month? That dont seem right. Help? Please A000021512112145

This kind of parcels is tracked while it is in China. No tracking information available outside of China. So we recommend to wait for a couple of weeks. If the parcel does not arrive then try to contact the parcel sender.
Quote · Reply

Only the registered users can reply in forum. Please authorize or register if you do not have an account.
Topic is read by: 2 guests
© MyParcels, 2012 - 2017