- Can MyParcels.net affect the delivery time or sent package content in any way?
- What if the country my parcel was sent from is not supported?
- What if I do not have tracking identifier? Will MyParcels.net still help me?
- Can my friend and I track the same parcel at the same moment?
- Why am I getting the "Invalid Identifier format" error when trying to add a parcel?
- What the optinal fields "Order Number" and "Shop" are used for?
- What is a purpose of the page "Whishlist"?
Can MyParcels.net affect the delivery time or the content of the sent package in any way?
No, the only purpose of MyParcels.net is to help you track your parcel by calculating its current status and location based on data provided by postal services. We do not have any affiliation with shops or delivery services. For any questions related to the delivery and the content of the package you should contact directly the sender.
What if the country my parcel was sent from is not supported?
You can still add the tracking identifier of your parcel and in the nearest future we will add a support for that country (if there is a technical possibility of course). To speed up the things please notify us by sending an email to email@example.com
What if I do not have tracking identifier? Will MyParcels.net still help me?
There is a possibility to add a parcel without identifier. Of course we will not be able to track its status and location, however we can still help you watch for terms of opening of dispute and in general its more convenient to organize all your parcels in the same place.
Can my friend and I track the same parcel at the same moment?
Of course! A single tracking identifier can used by as many different users as needed. This is very convenient when the package is ordered by a group of people.
Why am I getting the "Invalid Identifier format" error when trying to add a parcel?
Currently our service can recognize six different type of postal tracking identifiers:
- international identifier UPU (has format RRxxxxxxxxxCN, where firs two symbols describes the type of the post and parcel and last two characters determine the source contry);
- USPS identifier (consists of 20 or 22 digits);
- identifier of US courier service UPS (has format 1Zxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, where 1Z is constant and remaining 16 symbols is a combination of digits and letters);
- identifier of DHL courier service (consists of 12 digits for German DHL and 10 digits for international DHL);
- Identifier of FedEx courier service (consists of 12 digits);
- Russian post identifier (consists of 14 digits).
What the optinal fields "Order Number" and "Shop" are used for?
Both field are implemented for your convenience. If you select the shop and number of your order a direct link to your order page in that shop will be available in the information section of an appropriate parcel.
What is a purpose of the page "Whishlist"?
This page is useful to help you watch for the price changes of the particular goods in the supported online shops. All you need is to insert the URL on the good you would like to buy and MyParcels.net will automatically fetch the name of the good, its picture and the current price.